Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Little Intro

For those who don't know me, I'm a music producer/songwriter based in USA and the UK. Music Man Did It is my publishing company, I've created this blog just to voice my opinions on music, album reviews, my inspirations, new tracks and video reviews/discussions and industry talk and practices (hell I've got a lot of b!tching to do on that!) and even advice for other up and coming producers/song writers (this may not be too soon as I am still on the verge of getting into the game so it will be a bit farcical to advise anyone now). I may also upload my tracks from time to time, they're all in the demo stages as I am in the process of placing my 20-30 song catalog but I don't want people to think I sit on my a$$ all day.

Mostly, I just want to have some fun with my other mates who blog, the links for their pages will be on mine. So if you stumble across this by mistake, don't hate haha.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment